Tuesday, July 19, 2011

iBaby

I've been sick and so the past few days Emily and I have been spending time in bed napping or playing with normal no-no's like my iTouch (now lost between the headboard and the mattress) and my alarm clock (now 11 hours off).

Between the Nyquil and the fever my dreams have been pretty weird. Last night Emily was lying next to me while she nursed. It was about time for real sleep sp it was a nice long cuddle. She was tucked snuggly under one arm while she hugged the other hand close to her chest. I call it big hug/little hug. I also call it nice.

However, in my foggy, sick head I suddenly thought my baby was an iPod and in my head I said: Wow. She docks so perfectly right here. How did they know how to fit her to my body? What a great design.

I drifted off thinking the people at Apple were total geniuses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! That's a great way to think of it! Makes my whole "Koala-mommy" thoughts when my son was an infant so ancient-sounding. Heh.

You should patent and trademark the iBaby!