Friday, July 22, 2011

Projects: Curtains

I made some really pretty curtains for my craft room. They are white voile with ribbons of flowers over them. I lined them in magenta. My craft room is painted pale pink so when the sun shines through the magenta the room really pops bright.

Unfortunately, the homeowner/condo association people have cited me for having pink curtains so now I have to change the color.

I could line the magenta with white so the magenta will still show through the voile on the inside of the window, but hopefully not show through the lining towards the outside.

I could put up a white blackout curtain on a different rod behind the actual curtain.

I could change the curtains altogether.

Or I could take them all down and make everyone look straight into my pink craft room.

Don't know what I'll do, but that's my new project.

No comments: